Addressing the Psychology of Weight Loss in Time Limited Consultations
Addressing the Psychology of Weight Loss in Time Limited Consultations.
This unique video and book training package includes:
- A 60 minute video presentation of Jen's highly evaluated presentation – ‘Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes – Is Addressing ‘Psychological Hunger’ the missing link? This is a dynamic video that includes clips of Jen as well as powerpoint slides and you can pause and re-listen as often as you choose to support your learning. Watch a video clip here –
- A copy of Jen’s book ‘F-A-T’ – It’s not just ‘Food-And-Treadmills’, It’s ‘Feelings-And-Thoughts’ – describing the 30 reasons why people are struggling with their weight, that have nothing to do with calories and exercise.
- A copy of Jen’s ‘Eating Styles Grid’ – a one page tool to help you easily move the conversation on from comments like, ‘I hardly eat a thing’, ‘I’ve got no motivation’, ‘I’m greedy’ and many more.
- A copy of my 2 page ‘Conversation Starters’ tool to start these conversations with confidence
- A copy of my ‘Graceful Exits’ tool to respectfully end emotional conversations when there is limited time and you need to finish the conversation with speed
- The opportunity to learn about the range of tools you can order for patient use to continue the work you have started
This interactive learning package is valued at £125, but for a limited time it is available for just £25, in return for completing a very brief 5 question evaluation. Save yourself £100 by ordering now before the price increases.
Payment can be made using the link below – you can use your debit or credit card, or a Paypal account. If you would prefer to pay by invoice, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request this. A CPD certificate is also available to support your learning.